Monday, May 10, 2010

It's gonna be worth it, some day

I think that's the name of a song we do at church, but if not, it still fits here.

I'm running into computer issues. My computer is sluggish (yes, I've decluttered and defragged) and as unresponsive as trying to turn the Titanic to avoid the iceburg. It used to be able to do 3 or 4 things at once; I had windows open all over the place. Now I can't even click on one thing because it takes forever to open up.

I want to post new jewelry for my shop. I want to post another entry here. I want to show pictures I've been taking, share what I've been doing but that will have to wait until I can get this cleared up.

But hopefully, when it comes, 'It's gonna be worth it'.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry about your computer troubles. They can be the most frustrating.

    ReplyDelete