Monday, October 5, 2009

caffeine!

I don't understand caffeine. It was a cool night and the hot chocolate seemed like a good idea at the time. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed it with coffee instead of water...?

So here it is after 1am and my alarm is set to go off at 5:30. I have tried to sleep but no luck. I've edited pictures for my etsy account (http://www.urbanartifaks.etsy.com/). I've read blogs and threads. I've paid my bills online. Now here I am at my last resort, writing my blog entry.

Still my eyes are wide open.



Again, I don't understand caffeine. The other day I was driving from PA to Cleveland and I had coffee, I had Coke, I had sugar and I was STILL falling asleep on the road.

In 6 hours I will be setting up to photograph 750 children for picture day at a school the online reviews said "I wouldn't send a DOG to this school let alone a child..."

I'm really looking forward to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment